I suggest you ...

B2B Marketing

Lead generation is one of the most critical challenges facing CMOs and CEOs in business today. According to a December 2007 Beanstalk Marketingresearch report, lead generation was the “number two marketing pain” for marketing and sales executives. This is not surprising, considering the pressure to maximize sales volume in a saturated marketplace witnessing more competition than ever before. B2B Marketing

Lead scoring is a technique used by marketers to prioritize the order of leads given to sales based upon the expected value of a prospect. This expected value can reflect a number of different dimensions, depending on an organization’s definition of qualification, likelihood to purchase, and other characteristics of a customer’s profile. By prioritizing based upon this score, the marketing and sales entities of an organization can maximize their effectiveness by immediately passing high priority leads to sales while nurturing lower priority leads in educational or low-pressure marketing campaigns.Establishing a scoring system that accurately prioritizes customers who generate the highest revenue requires customer and market research surveys to determine buying behavioral patterns, profile correlations, and other valuable data.

Tactical and operational effectiveness demands this survey system to dynamically adjust the scoring rubric and to effeciently route high priority leads to the appropriate personnel automatically and quickly.

http://www.beanstalkmarketing.co.uk/

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service