I suggest you ...

myEASYhider PRO new features

Besides hiding something in the Admin I would like a way to have a temporary WordPress log-in password -- a custom sign in box that I can give to a developer if tney need to look at why their program is not working.

Another aspect of this custom sign is box I'd like is to remove the Wordpress logo and replace it with my own logo.

Also I'd like the log-in to change from username admin to my name choice which I can change at any time. I'd also like a second name box that I can assign for login of a guest. I know username admin can be changed other ways but I would like it part of the myEasyHider Program instead because then I can hide that part of the backend admin where these changes can be made...

Besides my wish list above there is yet another reason to use your hider plug-in and that is when one has someone help such as a developer with a plugin or a theme they created. Of course one has to provide access to the Admin to this person. Some of these people can be bad. I have had my site trashed by such a person.

So in my case, I really think this plug in will be useful to hide parts from that person providing support since the developer may not need access to everything in the Admin area to work on the issue.

I hope you like my ideas ad they are clear -- it is late and I am rather tired. I will get your great plug-in later ... I need to save up for it first.

Thank you for the other free plug-ins, especially the back up,; I really should use that.

As for your rules I think it needs to be claified that what you want pertains to this domain for these freely given ideas rather than to any other domain such as where your software may be installed " RE b.You give the party (the “Account Holder”) who owns the domain name as hosted on the Service in which you post your Content ... etc

Otherwise some may be fearful of posting here.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)