General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Admin →
    • myEASYhider PRO new features

Besides hiding something in the Admin I would like a way to have a temporary WordPress log-in password -- a custom sign in box that I can give to a developer if tney need to look at why their program is not working.

Another aspect of this custom sign is box I'd like is to remove the Wordpress logo and replace it with my own logo.

Also I'd like the log-in to change from username admin to my name choice which I can change at any time. I'd also like a second name box that I can assign for login…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • TELEMARKETING

What we miss sometimes is the power of a story to get Beanstalk marketing message across.

Humans love stories. We learn from them. Stories are part of our DNA: ever since we evolved from grunts to language, we have sat around campfires — or dining room tables — and told stories that share experiences. Storytelling is a profound way to convey information to others in a form that is easy to remember. But Telemarketing get caught up in explaining why what we offer is better, cheaper, faster, more exciting, or more innovative. We lose sight of how a simple story…

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Lead Generation

What Business Industries use Lead Generation?

Lead generation could work for just about any business, but most industries using this type of marketing include insurance agencies, education institutions, office suppliers, and furniture stores. Trends show that lead generation will become even more popular in the future, especially for service oriented businesses.
          Why Use Lead Generation?

Lead generation is a win-win for both the buyer and seller. A buyer is able to request information from several businesses that offer the product or service that they are looking for and the seller is given the opportunity to pitch their product or service…

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • B2B Marketing

Lead generation is one of the most critical challenges facing CMOs and CEOs in business today. According to a December 2007 Beanstalk Marketingresearch report, lead generation was the “number two marketing pain” for marketing and sales executives. This is not surprising, considering the pressure to maximize sales volume in a saturated marketplace witnessing more competition than ever before. B2B Marketing

Lead scoring is a technique used by marketers to prioritize the order of leads given to sales based upon the expected value of a prospect. This expected value can reflect a number of different dimensions, depending on an organization’s definition…

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)